Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: OT Poll: Cool Whip or Whipped Cream?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Although I love both, I'd have to go with whipped cream [img]wink.gif[/img] ! Hehe this is a pretty dumb poll, but I thought it might be fun [img]biggrin.gif[/img] .

  2. #2
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    Both!!

    YUM!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Both...but I don't have either very often! But when I do, I'll take it on a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    diet - Cool Whip frozen

    No diet - The real stuff.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wipped Cream all the way! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    both! cool whip for pumpkin pie; whipped cream for ice cream sundaes!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AGStefanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cool whip!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mmm, nothing beats fresh, homemade whipped cream!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member mandasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Please!!! I'm from Wisconsin-it's got to be the real stuff. (although I do use cool whip in some recipes, like my pretzel salad. [img]redface.gif[/img] )

  10. #10
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whipped cream, straight out of the can. The perfect shake and eat food...

    Taffy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •